Pagus gets even better – our 5-steps makeover
A new look for a better experience
Every now and then, getting a new look is necessary to improve oneself: this is why, in order to provide our customers with even better services, earlier this year we decided to work on a complete restyling of our website.
We embarked on this journey with some precise objectives on our mind; here are the 5 steps we chose to work on, to give you the best start for your wine tasting tour:
- an enhanced loading performance — shorter times and a quick image loading, for a smarter and more enjoyable browsing experience especially if you are checking our website from your mobile phone
- a new and smarter menu — more efficient, more engaging and, best of all, always present as you browse. This reference point floats as you scroll the page, allowing you to move through our pages with ease
- an integrated cross-selling logic — vineyard tour? Amarone? Food experiences? Be sure not to miss what you are really interested into: every single tour will now present you with similar contents, so that you can choose our best option just for you
- a card system — a quick and clear way to present our wine and food tours, distilling their main features in just a few elements
- an internal booking system — this especially designed automated system will allow you to easily book your favourite wine tour, displaying dates and availability of every experience; a series of back-end actions will take care of all the bureaucracy, managing and simplifying all your reservations
Our new website after the restyling
New clothes, same soul
However, undergoing a makeover does not mean changing one’s own identity, nor one’s long experience. However, our soul and our drive stay the same: offering you unforgettable moments while discovering our territory, its best wines and our typical foods, accompanied by our experienced and attentive guides. This is why we are always working on our tours and their features: to present you only the most excellent producers and products of our beautiful area, in an experience almost tailored to your needs.
Soon, on these pages we will also introduce you to the best of our food and wine offers, with typical food classes and tastings, wine experiences and wine tours in selected and local wineries.
So, stay tuned to know more about Valpolicella, Amarone, Garda Lake… and about Pagus Wine Tours!